Welcome to my ramblings

I hope you will find my ramblings of some interest. Please feel free to leave a comment

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Update

Well, after all the wonderful tripping around France, I've now been back at work three weeks and the year is flying. I've culled 1700 photos down to about 1100 and still working on the DVD, then comes the ibook for the coffee table.Two quilts to the quilter and other patchwork on the go. Life is great

Life is great, the sun is shining today and I have five lovely days off to look forward to - just like another holiday really.

It's never too late... to have the best years of your life

You're writing your own story,
You're in charge of the plot.
Make each chapter better than the last.
You're only limited by your imagination.
And your will.
You may not hit every target.
But you won't hit any if you don't shoot.

'It's never too late to be what you might have been'                 George Eliot


No comments:

Post a Comment