Welcome to my ramblings

I hope you will find my ramblings of some interest. Please feel free to leave a comment

Monday, August 13, 2012

Nearly time to go!

We really are on count down now and I think I am more organized this time than for any other holiday- it's a bit scary. The homework is done, some bookings have been made and I've started dreaming about manual cars and gearshifts. We managed very well last time in France with our Peugeot 207 so expect no issues this time. During the last 2 years we have become more trusting of the GPS so hopefully we won't go too astray in Italy. I've been warned about their drivers so will be on high alert.

Enjoy the blog and feel free to make comments

1 comment:

  1. Only 1 more sleep to go! yay! :D I wish I was coming with you, anything would beat this Melbourne weather! :( I guess giving you a lift to the airport is as far as I go! lol. Scott & I hope you have a wonderful time! Be safe & have fun! Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete