Welcome to my ramblings

I hope you will find my ramblings of some interest. Please feel free to leave a comment

Monday, September 6, 2010

Almost time to go

After a 9 month gestation period, (since booking our trip) the arrival is imminent… Our departure date is now only 4 sleeps away. Suppose I’d better start packing my case soon. It seems there is so much to do and not enough time to do it in. Fortunately it doesn’t take either Graham or I very long to get organized once we get started with the packing. As we’ll have a car, we are mindful of lifting luggage in and out of the boot so travelling light is the key. You’ll be pleased to know that I haven’t seen any “stubbies” out yet. I don’t think we’ll be going into very hot weather even toward the south of France and certainly by Belgium it will be much cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment